Dr. Soon Na and Dr. Rosa Na are a mother/daughter team who use their decades of training, education and experience to provide holistic, integrative care to their patients. They believe in examining the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of a patient in order to address and treat the underlying cause of a health issue.
Most patients are accustomed to being treated for the symptoms they undergo. However, while symptoms can provide important clues in diagnosing a health issue, removing a symptom does not necessarily address the root cause of a health problem. If the underlying problem isn't diagnosed and addressed, the symptoms can reoccur or manifest in other ways. Dr. Soon Na and Dr. Rosa Na believe that a holistic approach to patient care not only helps those better target health issues but also leads to a better understanding of their patients' well-being. For over 20 years, they have prided themselves on helping their patients overcome health issues and achieve a better quality of life.
Besides the many acupuncture and chiropractic services they offer, Dr. Soon Na and Dr. Rosa Na specialize in the treatment of TemporoMandibular Joint Disorder (TMD), a misalignment of the jaw joint and spine that can cause severe pain. TMD can cause headaches, including migraines, pain in the jaw, neck, lower and middle back, as well as pain in the pelvic region, shoulder and joint areas.
We also specialize in:
- TMD (TemporoMandibular Joint/TMJ Disorder) is the inability to open the mouth characterized by a clicking or popping sound and/or pain when opening or closing the jaw
- Headache, Migraine, Dizziness
- Nose/Sinus problems (Allergy, Rhinitis, Sinus problems, Asthma)
- Acne and skin problems (Hormonal acne, cystic acne)
- Facial rejuvenation/cosmetic acupuncture facelift
- Sports-related injuries (sprain/strain, ligamentous problems such as a partial tear or laxity)
- Neurological and musculoskeletal problems (disc problems such as a rupture, herniation or sciatica)
- Joint problems (arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, Adhesive capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
- Infertility and menstrual problems (PMS, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea or irregular menstruation)
- Detoxification and weight management programs
- Digestive problems (constipation, GERD, acid reflux, indigestion or IBS)
- Depression, anxiety, anger or nervousness
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome